Terms and Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions of the Regivers application and related services. You must accept these terms and conditions in order to use the product / service. The user claims to be consenting and able to judge.
Products developed by Airlapp s.r.l.s. and their services are licensed, not sold, to the customer unless otherwise specified in another contract. In the latter case, the terms of the separate contract prevail over the previous one.
The licensor (“the software vendor and/or service provider”) reserves all rights not expressly guaranteed to you. The product that is the subject of this license will be referred to as the “licensed application”.
- Purpose of License: The license is valid only for a user and is not transferable in any way. The license does not authorize the customer to distribute the licensed application to multiple users or through a network. It is forbidden to rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or license the licensed application. It is not permitted to copy, decompile, decode, disassemble, attempt to extract source code, modify or create work derivative/inspired by the licensed application, any updates, or any part of it. Any attempt to do so is a breach of the rights of the application vendor and its licensors. Any violation of these restrictions is subject to legal action and/or damages. License terms govern updates provided by the vendor of applications that replace and/or integrate the original product, unless the update is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license will be valid.
- Data Access Permission: You agree that the Service Provider may collect and use the related technical data and information, including but not limited to technical information about the device, system, application software, and peripherals, in order to facilitate the provision of updates, product support and other services to you. The application / service provider can use this information as long as they do not allow the specific customer to identify, to improve their products, or to provide services or technologies to their customers.
- Termination: The license is valid until the resolution of the User or the application provider. Rights in this license will automatically terminate without notice from the provider of the application, particularly if at least one of the terms is not respected. At the end of the License, you must stop using the licensed application and destroy all the copies, even partial, of the the licensed application.
- Services, Third-Party Materials: Services, Third-Party Materials: The licensed application may allow access to supplier application services and third-party services and websites (collectively and individually identifiable as “Services”). Use of the Services may require access to the Internet and accept additional terms. You may be informed that by using any of the Services, you may encounter content that may be considered offensive, indecent or questionable, the content of which may or may not be identified as having an explicit language and that automatically and / or unintentionally may generate links or references to questionable material. However, you agree to use the Services at your own risk and that the vendor shall not be liable for content that may be offensive, indecent or questionable. Some Services may display, include, or make available third-party content, data, information, applications, or materials (“Third-Party Materials”) or provide links to third-party websites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that the vendor of the application is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such third-party materials or web sites. The vendor does not warrant or confirm, does not assume and have no responsibility towards you or any other person for any third party services, third party materials, third party Web sites, third party products. Third party materials and links to other websites are provided solely for your convenience. Financial information displayed by the Services is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be considered as an investment advice. Before making any financial transaction based on information obtained through the Services, it is advisable to consult a professional in the industry. Location data provided by the Services is only for basic navigation purposes and is not intended to be validated in situations where accurate location or location information is required where inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, material or environmental damage. Likewise, the application provider and / or service provider assumes no responsibility for the use of devices, technologies, owners or third parties, virtual reality, mixed reality, augmented reality or increased reality that may lead to death, personal injury, material or environmental damage. The application provider, or any of its content providers, does not warrant the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of stock information or location information displayed by the Services. The User agree that the Services contain proprietary content, information, and material protected by intellectual and other rights, including but not limited to copyright. You declare that you will not use such proprietary content, information, or materials in any way, except for explicit permissions declared by the Services. No Part of the Services may be reproduced in any form whatsoever. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute or create derivative works from any Service, and may not use the Service in an unauthorized manner, including but not limited to violation or overload of network capacity . You also agree not to use the Services in any way to molest, abuse, threaten, defame or otherwise violate the rights of any other party and that the vendor application is in no way responsible for such use by you or for any harassment, threats, defamation, receiving messages or offensive or illegal broadcasts that may be received as a result of the use of any of the Services. In addition, third-party services and materials that may be accessible, viewable or related may not be available in all languages or in all countries. The application provider does not warrant that such services and materials are appropriate or available for use in a particular location. In case that you decide to access such Services or Materials, you will do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including but not limited to local laws. The application vendor and licensees reserve the right to modify, suspend, remove or disable access to any service at any time without prior notice. In no case will the application provider be responsible for removing or deactivating access to such services. The seller may also impose restrictions on the use or access to certain services, in any case and without notice or liability. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the licensed application is at your own risk.
- NO WARRANTY: THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT HIS OWN RISK SUCH AS THE RISK CONCERNING THE SATISFACTION OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, PRECISION. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLICATION IN LICENSE AND ANY SERVICE USED OR APPLICABLE TO THE APPLICATION (“SERVICES”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL DEFECTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE SUPPLIER OF THE APPLICATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AND / OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PRECISION, IMMUNITY AND NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. THE SUPPLIER OF THE APPLICATION DOES NOT SUPPLY WITH THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE APPLICATION OR SERVICES DO NOT FULFILL REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE APPLICATION OR SERVICES ARE NOT SUBJECT TO INTERRUPTIONS, ARE FREE OF ERRORS AND / OR DEFECTS OR WHETHER IN THAT CASE, IT WILL BE CORRECT. NO WORD, ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SUPPLIER OF THE APPLICATION / SERVICES OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES MAY CONSTITUTE A GUARANTEE. IF THE SUPPLIER / SERVICE SUPPLIER INDEPENDENTLY DISCOVERED A PROVEN DEFECT, IT HAVE THE TOTAL COST OF MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE LAWS OF THE CONSUMER, THE EXCLUSION THEREFORE IS NOT APPLICABLE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FOR WHICH IT IS NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW,IN NO EVENT WILL THE SUPPLIER / SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DIRECT INTERRUPTION ACTIVITIES, COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, INDEPENDENTLY THERE ARE CAUSED AND INDEPENDENT FROM THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, ILLICIT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF WHERE THE SUPPLIER / SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, LIMITATION MAY NOT BE APPLIED. Under no circumstances will the total liability of the provider of the application (s) for any damages (other than what may be required by applicable law on personal injury) may exceed the amount of fifty euros (€ 50.00). The above limitations will also apply if the remedy mentioned does not achieve its essential purpose.
- It is not permitted to use, export or re-export the licensed application except as authorized by the law of the Italian Republic and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the licensed benefit was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the licensed application can not be exported or re-exported to any country under the Italian embargo. By using the licensed application, you declare and warrant that you are not in any hostile country. You also agree that you will not be able to use these products for purposes prohibited by Italian law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missile or chemical weapons or biological weapons.
- Competent Law and General Provisions: This Agreement will be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Italian Republic without regard to its conflicts with the applicable laws. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties related to the Software/Services and supersedes any purchase order, communication, announcement or representation relating to the Software/Services. This Agreement will be binding on, and will affect, the parties in question and their respective successors and their legal representatives. If any measure or clause is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will in no way affect the validity of this Agreement, which will remain valid and enforceable under its terms. This contract can only be modified by Airlapp S.R.L.S.